Stain Removal / Air Flow
Stain removal / Air flow polishing is a great addition to a hygiene visit as it helps to target the stubborn hard to reach stains.
- Airflow might lighten the shade of the tooth without the need for whitening.
- Airflow will make the surface of the tooth alot smoother so it is not only shiny, but harder for plaque to attach to your teeth.
Why might I want stain removal?
Extrinsic staining is primarily caused by foods and beverages.
- Smoking is a number one contributor to extrinsic staining.
- Red wine, Tea and Coffee can stain teeth.
- Turmeric as a spice in food can stain teeth.
Airflow is normally done as an addition to a routine hygiene visit.
For an additional £40 you can add airflow to your hygiene vist.
Ask your dentist about it today.