The practice has opened and is currently operating in a covid safe environment. We are going to have to ask for your patience at this difficult time as clinical time may not be as readily available as before due to the measures being implemented.
- If you have had any symptoms, or have tested positive for covid19: Please avoid attending, and cancel your appointment. This includes, a persistent cough, loss of sense of taste or smell, or elevated temperature.
- Only one household of patients to be allowed into the building at any given time. For this reason we ask that you do not turn up early for your appointments as you may be asked to wait briefly outside.
- We ask that you wear a mask at all times inside the practice , and only remove it once requested by the dentist for treatment.
- Kindly fill out the medical history forms that will be sent by email prior to your appointment.
- Staff may need to check your temperature upon entry.
- Please use the alcohol hand gel that is provided when entering.
- As cash is no longer accepted as a payment method , please come prepared with a card.
What you can expect of us:
- All staff have been fully vaccinated.
- Face shield and mask is worn by staff at all times.
- Magazines and reading material has been removed from the reception area.
- All contact surfaces are disinfected between every patient.
- Ventilation is maintained with open windows, and additionally installed air purifier systems.
- Enhanced measures taken for aerosol generating procedures.